Sign in to follow this  
biglou

Need a Little Flex Help

I have two paid leagues and eerily some of the same players:

I need some Flex Advice:

I have Lamar Miller and Giovanni Bernard in both leagues with roughly the same league scoring.

I believe both of them are strong plays and I may start one in each league, what do you think? Any Dolphin or Bengal fans have any insight?

Thanks for mine. I missed J Thomas in draft and told guy that I'd consider a trade before the season started. He asked for Nicks before last night. Think you're right....will stick w Fred Davis. I also think Zach Miller is going to have better year than most expect and am keeping my eye on him...anyways....to your question:

I think either Geo or Miller would be the best flex options on your team. I'm a huge Geo Bernard fan and know he will be highly involved in rushing and passing game. If Miller is truly lead back, he may produce more TDs. I think this week Geo is safest option, also with upside. Once you see how Miller v Daniels is used, then you'll have better idea for future weeks.

I appreciate your advice on my team.

• Like 1

I also think you should go with Miller until we see exactly how Cinci uses Bernard. At least miller is for sure the starter right now

Thanks for mine

Gotta go Miller in week 1 until we see how many touches Bernard is going to get.

Gotta go Miller in week 1 until we see how many touches Bernard is going to get.

I think I am leaning this way also. Thanks for mine!

One more for Miller. I like Gio more down into the season. Let him earn some chops. Miller has at least had time to learn some blocking.

J

I'm going to go against the grain here. I absolutely love Bernard and Miller hasn't impressed in the preseason. I think Bernard gets around 100 yards between the run and passing game and a TD, meanwhile Miller is going against what could be a stout Browns Defense. (Did I just really say that? THE BROWNS?)

Predictions

G. Bernard

13 Rushes/76 Yds/TD

4 Receptions/32 Yds

L. Miller

18 Rushes/ 80 Yds

3 Receptions/ 14 yds

I also think you should go with Miller until we see exactly how Cinci uses Bernard. At least miller is for sure the starter right now

Thanks for mine

^^^this^^^

thanks for mine

In the past the browns hole on their defense has been stopping the run but that might have changed. However, Wallace doesnt have a good matchup and the dolphins defense will keep this close. I think Miller will get a lot of carries because of this. I'd say Miller week 1 and maybe even next week as well until we know if Indy has solved their run d problems. Thing here is every other year bears get sloppy against the run. 2011 they weren't so good against the run but last year they were. You really don't know there and Bernard is the back up still, isnt he?

I'd lean Miller.

In an effort to make things simple, 1 is a starter, and one is not. I know & think Gio is on the rise, but BJE may be a vulture. We just don't know. We do know going into the game that Lamar is starting.

I also like the dolphins vs. Browns a bit better than the Bengals @ Bears, with all things being equal.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for mine.

Gotta go Miller until the we see how the work load shakes out in Cincy. I love Gio for the long term.