Sign in to follow this  
uwilose123

Would you make this trade? DEZ for Wilson & Jordy - Will answer yours

10 team league non ppr:

QB - Stafford, Romo

RB - Rice, Chris Johnson, Vereen, D Wilson, Pierce

WR - Cruz, Welker, Nelson

TE - Rudolph, J Thomas, Pettigrew

The guy who is trading me has AP + AJ Green + Dez and desperate need for a rb.

I would hesitate cause your one more injury from being thin on RB.

I think David Wilson will rebound and Andre Brown injury makes it harder for coach to bench/limit his role.

Basically your asking yourself do you want D Wilson or Dez a flex I think you can't go wrong. Things to consider Vereen is hurt so losing D Wilson gone means one injury from RB disaster. Dez was hurt 1st game and has injury history. Nelson in my opinion baring injury is the best WR on GB... he made a sick contested catch with Asamguah hugging him basically... lol... can't spell. And he broke 4 yd give up pass for 15 yds, week 1 vs best D in the NFL. He has injury history to like Nelson.

Obviously Dez is no slouch and he is streaky I had him last yr and started him in 3 TD 150yd craziness but he does have occasional 22 yd game. If you get Shonne Greene for a TE you would have 2 top handcuffs I would have and 3 of the best WR with Injury history... Cruz and Dez but its same as Cruz and Nelson.

Its a tough choice man I would shore up RB situation 1st simple easy trades for RB depth Moreno/Hillman/Shonne/Daniel or anyone you can get for TE then pull trigger on Dez trade.

Man if you could snag AJ Green for Wilson and Nelson that would be super strong. His consistency is great.

I would do this for Dez if I had a RB with upside on the waiver, not sure what you have out there.

Have you considered Chris Johnson and Wilson for an upgarde at RB 2?

It just matters if you want to play a wide reciever at flex. I think Cruz, welker, and dez at flex is filthy, but of course your running back squad has to stay healthy. Personally though, I am lacking depth at running back unless lamar miller steps his game up so I would hang on to your starting running back!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422968