Sign in to follow this  
cdadddy69

how my team look

should i just relax .in a 2 rb 2 wr and flex my rbs are spiller ,forte,mc fadden...fred jackson .Jacazz Rodgers....WR are Steve Smith ,H.Nicks ..G.Jennings and eddie royal......i need number 1 Wr who should i get rid of......Newton and Rivers at qb ...Thomas and Daniels at t.e i also got pats D....am i over thinking....just let team be or make a trade and if so who do i get rid of.....helppppp

Trade McFadden and Rivers to someone for a WR1.

Help with mine please.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423668

With Cam as your QB I'd hold on to Rivers. You don't have a lot of depth at any position and therefore not a lot of options. If you're really inclinded to get a WR1. You could potentially find a desperate owner for a RB and package a trade either forte (or spiller if the price is right) and a WR for a top 5 WR and get a decent RB2. You downgrade RB but it helps you at WR. The other option is taking Mcfadden straight up and trading to get a better WR. This package should get you a top12 receiver possibly better if you find an owner deep at WR and hurting at RB. If I were you the second option would be more enticing to me, but thats because I believe Mcfadden is going to be injured soon.