Sign in to follow this  
mikey_mike

Trading Reggie Bush? WHIR

Reggie Bush is solid and has been producing great numbers whenever he is healthy on the field. However, that is my concern. He has had a reputation for getting injured on past teams. Should I keep him or trade him now while he has a lot of value? I know that he can continue to put up great numbers if he stays healthy.

And if I should trade him, who should I trade him for? I'm also in a 14 team standard if that helps any.

I'm in a 10 team ppr league and on Friday I accepted a trade where I gave Bush, MJD, and Edelman and I got Jordy, Chris Johnson and Roddy White. I needed WR so I took the chance. Not sure it was the right move after what Bush did on Sunday, but I'm still thinking he will miss a few more games this year.

• Like 1

Reggie Bush is solid and has been producing great numbers whenever he is healthy on the field. However, that is my concern. He has had a reputation for getting injured on past teams. Should I keep him or trade him now while he has a lot of value? I know that he can continue to put up great numbers if he stays healthy.

And if I should trade him, who should I trade him for? I'm also in a 14 team standard if that helps any.

I would move Bush for a WR1 personally as his value will never be higher and you and I both know he's not going to last the season.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424791

• Like 1

It all depends on who else you have at RB and what your needs are. Are you looking for a WR, QB, multi players for depth or another RB?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424786

I'm mainly needing RB's. Having 14 teams, they are scarce. I have Dez Bryant and Fitz at WR, so I feel my WR's are good. And I have Drew Bree's at qb. So which RB should I try trading for while Bush's value is high?

Imo, trading player for player from the same postition is tough because it is more or less a lateral move. For me I would need to be offered a better player than I already have. So I would be looking at guys who haven't performed up to potential...yet. maybe guys like Rice, Martin, TRich or maybe Morris? But you have to be comfortable that they will pick it up or that Bush goes down more long term.