Sign in to follow this  
TxTech9

2 big trade offers on one team

12-team 1ppr

I was offered McCoy, Desean Jackson and Joique bell for Jamaal Charles, josh Gordon and le'veon bell.

QB: Brady/Rivers

RB: Charles/Bush/Cj2k/woodhead/le'veon

WR: Vjax/Gordon/tavon/V.Brown/Harvin

TE: Gronk/Winslow

I was also offered Fitzgerald for Bush, which I'm thinking is a no.

I'm stacked at rb and desperate for WRs. The guy offering the trade has Marshall, Desean, Antonio Brown.

I don't know if that first trade is worth making for the potentially slight upgrade at WR but I also get Bush's insurance policy.

Thanks

If I do, I still don't have a good WR2, which is the issue at hand now. But if I do, I'm sitting in about the same spot but with a better wr1 and Bush's insurance

Now he's offering Denarius Moore as an option instead of Joique bell. What do y'all think? I'm def in a pickle here.

Not sure if I do this one - I feel like Gordon is about to go positively off ROS and LeVeon looks like he might be the real deal in Steel Town (I know its only one game, but....) McCoy and Charles are basically a wash, but I like the Gordon/ Bell side of that deal more, personally. You could probably get a good WR2 for LeVeon or CJ1K, as RB IS a position of strength for you currently. That would give you VJax, Gordon and say....Anquan Boldin or Jordy Nelson. Pretty stellar, when you run them out there with Charles and Reggie Kardashian.

I don't like either option. I wouldn't do it. People are figuring out the Eagles.