Sign in to follow this  
TheErosion

He has Cutler, should I start Alshon to balance it out?

Bears have a huge matchup against the Giants so Cutler should go off.

I have Alshon on my bench but can plug him in and help balance out the game.

Problem is I have Cobb, Decker, and Reggie Bush (flex) in those spots and can't see pulling one of them to put him in. Just play your best players no matter what? Or is Jeffery this week better than one of them?

I will help in return, post a link.

I recently had a player who started wayne and fleener against my team because I had Luck. This obviously was a train wreck for him because it was TY Hilton all day.

I'm a fan of putting your best players in the roster and not worrying about balancing things out. It could really bite you in the end.

Here is mine if you have a moment.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?s=2b1a9d2beb6c55e412543713f344b234&showtopic=425507

Yeah these questions get asked all the time and the answer is simple. Play who you think gets the most points. Dont worry about who your opponent has. The only thing that sucks is, it makes it hard to root for your guy if he hes helping your opponent at the same time.

I agree with the other guys, start your best players and get as many points as you can, good example with Luck+Hilton.

Glad I took your advice guys! Jeffrey had one catch for 27 yards. Expecting better production out of my other guys. The Luck and Hilton example was spot on.