Sign in to follow this  
chris_r

Damaryius Thomas for Reggie Bush?

As you can see on my sig below, I am pretty weak at WR but have a decent stable of RB's. Bush worries me with injury potential. Someone made this offer to me today and I feel pretty good about it, but have always been of the mindset you can't have enough starting RB's. i just dont think i can get enough scoring out of my wideouts. Any thoughts?

Tough call. I'm a Reggie Bush owner too but I made sure I bought the Joique Bell insurance rider for him on draft day.

His injury situation is scary and I really like Thomas but I think it's a very large dropoff from Bush to Steven Jackson (I don't trust Woodhead, I can't see him maintaining this production as purely a pass-catching RB)

If EJ Manuel and Stevie were both healthy I would say no because, IMO, Bush > Jackson is a bigger drop off than Thomas > (healthy) Johnson even with Robert Woods stealing some of his thunder. With no EJ and Stevie hobbled combined with Cam Newton's horribly inconsistent play...

I'd take it. Simpson, Smith, and Johnson all fall into that realm of talented guys but who the hell know what you're going to get out of their QBs. That makes Thomas a more valuable asset to your team than Bush.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425602