Sign in to follow this  
that.one.guy.dave

Cobb, Jeffrey, F. Jackson, CJ Spiller - PICK TWO

Not a bad situation to be in, but having a hard time pulling the trigger on the two to play this week.

CJ Spiller (Hobbled) @ CIN

Fred Jackson @ CIN (Seems obvious, but third string quarterback, tough run D)

Cobb @ Baltimore

Jeffrey vs NYG

Currently I have Cobb and Jeffrey in the line up.

Thoughts? I'll reply to yours.

Thanks.

Not a bad situation to be in, but having a hard time pulling the trigger on the two to play this week.

CJ Spiller (Hobbled) @ CIN

Fred Jackson @ CIN (Seems obvious, but third string quarterback, tough run D)

Cobb @ Baltimore

Jeffrey vs NYG

Currently I have Cobb and Jeffrey in the line up.

Thoughts? I'll reply to yours.

Thanks.

go with you gut

Fred Jackson has been unbelievably consistent this season with 14+ in a PPR every week. I suspect that with Manuel out it's going to be like that Ravens game where Spiller and Jackson each have 15-20 touches. I expect him to have a solid game, but I don't expect he'll go off like last week. So if it was just a RB spot, I'd feel good about Jackson (I'm planning on playing him myself). Worst case scenario is the QB is awful and they stack the line but he usually catches 4 passes per game so especially if this is a PPR I don't think he'll get completely shut down.

That being said, I think you go with Cobb and Jeffrey, a bad game for Cobb is 10+ points but he's got a more likely upside. And Jeffrey put up 2 great weeks in a row and now he's going up against the worst defense in the league for points allowed.

Here's mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425535

As a Bills fan, Cobb and Jeffrey.

Buffalo is starting freaking Thad Lewis at QB. Forget 8 in the box, Cincy may just decide to put all 11 in the box. I love Freddy and CJ and I'm pretty certain Buffalo will try like hell to run the ball all game but with zero threat of a passing attack I just can't see it working out very well against a stingy Bengals defense.

Take a look at mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425602