Sign in to follow this  
falcons88

Trade offer. I am 0-5

I give up Decker and Spiller.

I get J. Bell(I have Bush so having handcuff is nice)

Nate Washington or Marques Colston

Martellus Bennett ( I have no TE)

Thoughts?

Team is

QB - Rivers/Stafford

RB- Bush/L. Bell/Z Stacy/Spiller

WR - T Smith/Decker/Nelson/Blackmon/Gordon

TE - Celek

K - Henery

D - Cincy

Well I have spiller and decker at 1-4 on a 1 game winning streak. I'd like more than that if I could make a trade but I'm staring at a top pick in next years draft I guess.

you are putting yourself in a very vulnerable rb situation dropping a starter for a handcuff. Bell has only been back for 1 game and stacy just recently promoted. Looks good yeah, but I wouldn't deem it a situation to trade for a handcuff. especially when you don't need the proposed wr to better your corp. i would not trade for a handcuff in this situation. ride out spiller. don't know how many teams are in your league, but there are probably numerous TE's on your waiver with equal potential as bennett. G. Graham already picked up in your league?

Definitely say no to this trade. Depending on how many QBs you start, it would probably be better to shop around Stafford or Rivers for your upgrades instead.

Everything you guys say makes sense. Unfortunately I have people in my league that either never trade or they want to much in return especially since I am desparate at this point.

Thanks though

Although looking at you team if they won't trade or are trying to fleece you, keep your current team. There's enough talent to make a run, especially now that bell is back. If spiller catches fire again you can definitely put up a bunch of wins, don't do the trade and weaken your roster, it doesn't make any sense.

Hell focking no. If you are going to try and trade Spiller and Decker, I would contact the Gronk or Cameron owners.