Sign in to follow this  
CallMetheBrees

Who to start at RB/WR/FLEX - WHIR

I've got 2 RB slots, 2 WR slots and a FLEX to fill. This is what I'm working with:

WR- Jordy Nelson (vs Cleveland), V-Jax (at Atl) & Reggie Wayne (vs Den)

RB - Alfred Morris (vs Dallas), Gio Bernard (vs Cleveland) & T-Rich (vs Den)

Thoughts?

I'd sit Jordy. Haden will have no one else to chase around with Cobb and Jones out. Feels wrong to sit a guy who can catch a 70 yard TD anytime, but I think it's the move to make this week.

Thanks for mine.

Just want to point out that Morris is playing Chicago and Bernard is playing Detroit.

You've got 6 guys and 5 slots, personally I'd sit Trent Richardson. He finally had a 4 YPC day but they fell behind to the Chargers and he only had 10 carries as a result (also dropped passes killed drives). I have to think they're even more likely to fall behind against Denver. I want to say he has some upside because Denver has been giving up TDs to RBs this year, but two games ago Donald Brown had a 3 yard TD run. Even though he's still getting 3x as many carries, Richardson has been outplayed by Brown (and Bradshaw) in every single game. I say this as a Trent Richardson owner who sat him last week because I'm like "he's gonna get 20 carries for 60 yards and 6 points" and was just about spot on (would have been 4 points if he doesn't make one catch). Though I probably will end up starting him this week because my team is in bad shape this week with Cobb out and Denarius Moore on a bye.

I think the other poster has a point that with Cobb and Jones out, Nelson probably isn't in for a very good day, and he's the guy I would suggest sitting next. But just from an average points perspective...if Nelson does only half as well as his average, it would still be more points than Richardson's average on the year (if this is PPR). I don't know, it could go either way. Maybe Haden completely shuts him down, or maybe the Packers try a bunch of different things to get him the ball anyway. It still is possible Jones will play as well.

Thanks for mine.

WR: I would start V-Jack & Wayne
RB: I like Morris & Bernard

Flex: Nelson

I sit Richardson because DEN is tough against the run and I anticipate Indy having to throw a lot to keep up. The decision was easy to sit him as a starter... more difficult to sit him at FLEX because Nelson has a tough match up as well since Haden will be able to focus soley on him all day with Jones and Cobb out... but I still think Rodgers will find ways to get him the ball.