Sign in to follow this  
NYGfan8092

2-5 team need starting combo help

So unfortunately I'm 2-5 with some interesting matchups this week and need help deciding who to start. Its a PPR league with minimum 2 WR and 1 RB with flex we/rb/te.

My choices are:

D martin vs ATL

B Jacobs vs MIN

G Bernard vs DET

J Jones vs CLE

V Cruz vs MIN

J Boykin vs CLE

A Boldin vs TEN

Again need to pick four, and at least two WRs. I'm leaning towards Martin and Bernard with boldin and cruz.

Leave a link and I'll help with yours.

Thanks.

It's really hard to sit Martin especially against a Falcon team that lost their best player and is having a nightmare season. They could be on the ropes and that could lead to the big breakout game Martin needs.

I would be tempted to play Jacobs. He looked great last game and has a nice match up this week. He is likely to get a lot of carries and probably a TD or two. He should have another solid game or two in the tank this season before he fizzles out.

It's hard to say Gio is a bad pick at this point but he could have some limited touches.

Definitely Cruz at WR and I would look to see how James Jones health is this week. If he is healthy I would play him if not then Boldin.

Great. Those were my thoughts as well. Looks like Jones may not play so that's making the decision a little easier. Don't think I can start Boykin over Boldin...

You put 2-5 twice so I just have to know what league you're in has 7 weeks played.

• Like 1

It's a work league on myfantasyleague.com. It's a 12 team league (3 divisons of 4 teams) that goes through week 13 in the NFL like most leagues, which means you play each team once and the remaining two games you played against two teams in your division again, but that leaves out one team in your division they you don't play twice which we thought was stupid so we have one week that's a double header and you play one out of division game and also that other remaining team from your division. Its actually a cool concept and can make or break you depending on how you do that week. Unfortunately for me we've been doing the double header for four years now and I'm 0-8. Never won a single game when we have the double header week lol :(