Sign in to follow this  
cooolbreeze

Trade Andre Brown? He hasn't even played yet?!? will answer yours

There is a Giants fan in my league thats had a rough go of it. He drafted Spiller and Fitz. Eli is his QB. Needless to say he has a poor record.

I think I can get Fitz from him for Andre Brown. I may even attempt to get Lamar Miller (another steller pick by this guy lol) if I add Vincent Brown to the deal.

Problem is, my RBs are pretty weak so, would I be better off just keeping Andre Brown or is Fitz gonna step it up the 2nd half of the season?

We start 2RB, 3WR and a flex so I could start 4WRs in a PPR league. My team is below.

I will answer yours if you leave a link.

Thanks!

Well here's the question: will you ever start Brown over C2K or Bernard? Given the Giants woes, I'd doubt it. SO I'd be inclined to trade him for Fitz, hoping he gets better down the road. I'd certainly play him over Dwayne Bowe... and I'd probably try and get Miller as well for some depth

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=426541

I'd get fit. Always want the best player in the deal...

I just got a new unoffical offer from him. Fitz and Levon Bell for Alshon Jeffery and Andre Brown. Now it's interesting. What do you guys think now?

This guy is annoying. He keeps changing the deal, sorry guys. The latest is Jeffery and Brown for Fitz and Spiller. What say you?

Try and get the guy to go with the leveon bell deal. I'd even give him anyone else on your bench and andre brown for leveon bell and fitz. Leveon Bell is going to have a great second half of the season. You can pick up wide receivers from the waiver wire and plug and play, but there isn't going to be talent like leveon bell there.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=426563