Sign in to follow this  
likwidbrowns

Trade offer - Jordan Reed for Zac Stacy

Posted this in the wrong forum, over to A Little Help!

10 Team PPR

Finley is out and I'm looking to fill this TE gap, I received an offer for Zac Stacy.

Only problem is that it will leave me thin at 3 running backs, but they are damn solid! I could go out and grab Joique Bell off of the FA.

Andrew Luck, Dalton

D. Thomas, Fitzgerald, Keenan Allen, Steve Smith

J. Charles, M, Lynch, Zac Stacy, Jones Drew

Finley, Kyle Rudolph

Steve Hakunamatata

Carolida D

Let me know what you guys think!

A guy sitting on your bench earns you zero points, but RB depth would be good to have in your case -- Charles and Lynch still have their bye weeks coming up. What about picking up someone on waivers? Is Finley's backup still available?

I like that idea. Your RB's are strong but it does leave you thin. Reed looked real good in that game last week from what I hear. He should be the real deal (so I've read).

I would gamble on Reed, let Stacy go, and look for guys like R Helu, A Ellington, M James, A Brown (Should be back week 10) or, also as you mentioned, J Bell

Can you take a look at mine? Thanks. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=426575

So I accepted the trade but one d*ck vetoed the trade out of the group. Luckily we have the yahoo trade deal, so they will review it.

I picked up andre brown and joique bell to try and prepare.

Thanks, I'll check you guys out.