Sign in to follow this  
SabreNation

Decimated By Injury - Help Me Pick Among The Scraps (WHIR)

Man, two weeks ago I was sitting pretty. 4-1, starting line-up stocked with studs, stupidly deep bench, and the championship was in my crosshairs.

Then in the course of two weeks I go 1-1 (and barely got the win against I team I should have smashed), and, oh by the way, I lose Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, and Doug Martin for the rest of the season. Now I have to manage that bench - with the help of some scraps off the free agent list - into the playoffs somehow if I want a crack at the title. Standard PPR I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and a FLEX out of the following (current starters denoted with a *)

*Reggie Bush (Vs DAL)

* Joique Bell (Vs DAL)

Pierre Thomas (Vs BUF)

Brandon Boldin (Vs MIA)

(Also have Danny Woodhead but that doesn't help this week)

*Jordy Nelson @MIN

*Cecil Shorts (Vs SF)

*Stevie Johnson (@NO)

Jeremy Kerley (@CIN)

I'm really starting to lean toward Pierre Thomas but who do I take out? Joique hasn't been that great when Bush plays but he is playing Dallas... Stevie Johnson is unreliable and losing ground to Robert Woods but still the most polished Bills receiver and quite capable of abusing an opposing DB in the right matchup. Should I avoid the SF matchup with Shorts?

What does everyone think? Post a link and I'll look at yours.

Bush and Thomas at RB

Nelson and Shorts at WR and probably Stevie in the flex, he was slowed by injury and is coming back.

Only one out of those I would really question is Thomas and that's because you never really know what to expect out of a NO RB but he is the best option.