Sign in to follow this  
Armchair QB

Antonio Gates TE problem

When I compile my overall rankings with Cheatsheet 2.0, Antonio Gates (TE from SD) is listed as the #1 overall player. But there are no point values listed next to his name. The cell says #VALUE.

I have not made any changes or added any additional stats to the Compiler. What do I need to do to correct this issue.

Everything else appears to be correct. But I have not yet tried to run the Draft Buddy.

Hey Armchair. Go to the tab and find Gates (probably first player listed). Move from the very left side of the tab across to the right. What columns are showing an error? Are other TE showing the same error? Let us know so we can pinpoint the problem.

Hey Mike..thanks for the response..

I went to the TE tab and looked at each column under his name. It looks like each column is OK...and it shows his projected 2004 point total to be 98.5 points.

I am not an expert with spreadsheets, but it seems like the point value for Gates is not being pulled from the proper location when the cheatsheets compile. There is no value being shown at the position rankings, and the overall rankings show the #VALUE error and have him listed at the fist slot.

Wait a minute...I think I figured out the problem....

I fixed it...somehow the equation had gotten erased from the position by position rankings. I copied the equation from the line above and it fixed the problem.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.