Sign in to follow this  
Yamirfaz

Trying to get Dez

The Dez owner came to me with this deal: Dez and MJD for Morris and J. Gordon.

My RBs are Morris, TRich, Spiller and SJax and my WRs are Megatron, AJ Green, Gordon, Blackmon and K. Allen.

It terrifies me to think I would be left with Spiller, TRich and SJax as my only RBs, but Megatron, AJ and Dez on the same team would be ridiculous.

He has a bad TE, so I countered with Cameron, SJax and Blackmon for Dez, which he rejected.

His final offer is Dez for Cameron and Morris. I also have Reed at TE, so Cameron is expendable. Should I do this trade or should I stay put? I would do it in a second if I knew Spiller and SJax would get over their injuries soon. Oh, and this is not a 6 team league, I just trade raped a few folks and made some good WW pickups.

Your WRs are awesome and your RBs are suspect. If anything you should be shopping a WR.

Morris is your only serviceable RB. I'd stand pat.

I also agree. You're fine at wr. Adding another will just make it difficult to decide who to start lol.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I think I'll stay away from Dez. Just the thought that I could have had this lineup was extremely tempting though:

QB: Rodgers

RB: SJax/TRich

WR: Megatron/AJ Green

TE: Reed

Flex: Dez

K: Bailey

DST: DEN

Bench

J. Gordon, Blackmon, K. Allen, Spiller, TEN DST, open

I think that lineup would score a minimum of 110 points a week in my standard league, with a ceiling around 150. Fock Spiller, SJax and TRich for sucking so much this season.

I am trying to get another RB btw. I offered Blackmon for CJ2K and Cameron/SJax for L. Bell and Cameron for Z. Stacy.

Im not even sure you would need a rb with that line up lol. I might do the trade and then try and make a trade for a decent rb.