Sign in to follow this  
p.man

Cameron or Reed?

1 Pt every 10 yards. 6 for Td's.

Cameron Home vs Balt

I am starting J.Gordon

Reed home vs SD

I am starting K.Allen and possibly Rivers over Luck.

Cameron or Reed?

Who would you start?

Thanks!

im in the same situation. only 4 targets last week but 81 yards against a great KC team that is good against TE is respectable. chargers have been great against TE since week 1. i think im going Cameron this week but overall it's a toss up IMO

Hmmm, I have Cameron, Allen, Gordon and Reed also. I like Reed's ROS schedule enough that I am shopping Cameron.

I had Reed in this week, but now I'm considering starting Cameron. I honestly dont think you can go wrong with either player this week.

I would go with Cameron, both are playing well lately but Cameron has more upside I think. You can also visit the Who do I start matchups here and see how others are voting to get another perspective. Good luck.

I would go with Cameron, both are playing well lately but Cameron has more upside I think. You can also visit the Who do I start matchups here and see how others are voting to get another perspective. Good luck.

Great website! Thanks!!

Same situation here. If you look at the data it says to me to start Jordan Cameron. As stated above Baltimore has a good defense, but not against tight ends and the Chargers have been holding the tight end out of the end zone. I am starting both Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron for the rest of the season. Although the browns suck they have no other options.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=427269