Sign in to follow this  
cooolbreeze

Trade Jeffery and Vereen, get Dez...will answer yours!

So, I've made a few trades and find myself trying to win without a QB. I do like Culters schedule down the stretch (if he plays) so I'm ok with that. But now I'm trying to stack my team with as many studs in other positions as possible.

I've been able to make moves where I now have Megatron, Larry Fitz, Jeffery as my starting WRs. I have CJ2k, Le'von Bell and Bernard as my 2rbs and my flex. I have Vereen and Steve Smith on my bench.

My team is below in my signature. Its a 12 team ppr.

///

I've been offered Dez Bryant for Jeffery and Vereen from a team that needs to win this week or they are out.

This gives me a pretty unbelievable 3WRs and I still have three good rbs. My bench becomes crap. I would be going all in.

Is this worth it?

Also worth a mention is Dez has a bye so I would play S.Smith as my 3wr this week. I am currenlty in playoff postion by 2 games.

What do you guys think? Pull the trigger and go all in? Or is Jeffery good enough (even with Cutler out). I have 3rbs so I'm not concerned with trading Vereen.

Please help! I will answer yours!!

Jump on this deal w/ McCown Jefferey value is not as good.

Verren injury history... played 1 game out 10 games and its been like that always.

Dez will be a Stud... try to upgrade at RB if you can, trade your handcuff RBs and package S Smith see what you can get.

Case Kenumm (can't spell his name but you can roll with dat guy) He went against top DST and performed amazingly as an A Johnson owner glad with dat 229 yd 2 TD performance week 10. I always draft 2 top QBs cause you never know... I had Aaron Rodgers... got Romo as backup lol... like I said you never know and its the highest scoring position.