ty hilton

p. harvin

boykin

rb:

charles

jennings/mcfadden

l. bell

trying to package harvin for another RB also

Hell, yes... lol. Only injury status from Dez would keep me. Bell got a tougher schedule... I targeted him earlier but no dice so gave up due to schedule. TY has one of the tougher pass D schedule and Ten game showed me top CB/DE team can limit him.

Dez is a streaky motherfucker but when he's hot he is burning and when cold he is ice. He is going through an ice patch but with a bye behind him maybe that gets him focused, Dal schedule is not overly tough either.

The RB is risky but J Charles is the best ff RB right now... Im an AP owner... and can carry that with 2 positions. Jennings is decent 2RB and if DMC comes back you got him. I wouldn't deal Harvin so fast I think in a game or two he will be at least a decent 2WR. RBs are thin right now Im trying to do the 2RB shuffle now... going flex WR all the way. Im good at WR ff got Reuben and Floyd... started Floyd felt stupid cause of shoulder injury and then boom, one of my best ff starts ever.

Marshall and Dez will give you 2 auto-starts WR and you can go matchup base for flex WR. I guess dealing 2WR isn't bad just keep the last month in mind bad RB Jennings matchups and try to get a guy that has a better matchup on a given week.