Sign in to follow this  
cdebarros

Taking a Loss?

I'm tied for 2nd in my PPR league at 8-3 and going up against the top team this week (Peyton, Charles, Nelson and Demaryus...ect). I'm considering taking a loss because I don't know if anybody is worth picking up off the waivers without dropping more valuable players on my bench.

My lineup consist of:

QB: Tony Romo

RB: LeSean McCoy (BYE)

RB: Frank Gore

WR: Vincent Jackson

WR: Harry Douglas

TE: Coby Fleener

Flex: Michael Floyd

D/ST: Bengals (BYE)

K: Garrett Hartley

Bench:

QB: Russell Wilson (BYE)

RB: Bryce Brown (BYE)

RB: Giovani Bernard (BYE)

WR: Riley Cooper (BYE)

WR: Aaron Dobson

TE: Greg Olsen

The best options on the waivers are:

Mike Tolbert, Daniel Thomas, Brian Leonard, Marcel Reece, James Stars and J Stew are the best options at RB.

Browns, Lions, Jets, Steelers and Broncos are the best options at D/ST.

Pick up 2 of these nobodies or take the loss? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would probably just sit tight. If you wanted a better defense, pick up Cleveland, but no one you have listed can help you more so than what you already have.

Is it 4 team playoffs pick do you want to play 4 or 3 seed? If answer is 3 stay pat.

If its 6 team and you get a bye I would try to win.

I think you can drop Bryce Brown (close to 100% sure McCoy don't get hurt this week) ... and add a DST. RB seem like a crap shoot. I like the Steelers or Lions. Steelers seem like the safest play cause Lions always seem to be in shootouts.

Outside of you who would want Brown. And if the game is close by SNF then you can add Kendall Hunter expect 3-5pts standard scoring and if you are lucky a TD but you guarantee you get any rush TDs unless Kaep runs for one. If game is within 4 pts realistically and 9 pts optimistically pull the trigger you can drop Cin DST (without Geno Atkins its been not as elite). There next 2 games at SD and Indy don't look so great either.

Technically RB Kendall is a handcuff too so your just swapping handcuffs.