Sign in to follow this  
coachchavez

Pick 1 please

Stacy got tough matchup... so does CJ Spiller and Rice ain't no cake walk.

Rice is an unsexy 6-11 pts nothing big hopefully a TD.

You can go CJ Spiller or Stacy... pros: Stacy been up against elite DST and gotten decent numbers. CJ Spiller finally looked like an elite runner. cons: CJ Spiller only seems to play good vs weak DSTs BUF or aka. why the ###### haven't we stopped the run in 3 yrs? Stacy numbers haven't been wow... must start him.

I would start Stacy if you want a steady 6-9 pts rush and maybe a TD 1-3 pts rec.

Or if you want to roll dice means 6 pt game can happen but so can a 100 yd game but I'd be worried. CJ Spiller who when healthy is a great runner but not of late.

I don't like either matchup TE Davis or Hilton... TE Davis is the consistent option and feel is best receiving option... ohh wow they doubled and stopped an injuried Jimmy Graham let's see how Sea fairs against one of the fastest non-injured TEs. I like Davis period... Hilton been to inconsistent and vs elite DST has shown cracks. Cin DST is top notch maybe below Sea but slows offenses.

TE Davis safe start especially ppr and WR Hilton risky start who might severely disappoint but got speed to overcome it.