Sign in to follow this  
SabreNation

Keep Going Back and Forth - Romo or Flacco?

Romo has been a beast for me but has also been a major disappointment these last few weeks and now we're in December which means it's about time for his yearly epic collapse plus Chicago's D is always scary.

Flacco has been meh all year and will be playing in the snow but he is up against the 30th ranked pass defense in the league in Minnesota.

It's the playoffs and every time I think I made my choice, I start talking myself out of it.

Help me out Geeks!!! :thumbsup:

Really as a 49er fan unless its the SB or unlikely playoff run Flacco plays like crap.... Chicago is a top D and Minn pathetic. You own these two on paper it makes sense... I had Glennon vs weak Buf D... dropped him and starting Kaepernick vs Sea... so its up to you.

I don't think the Chi matchup that bad especially with no LB Briggs on Chi... Dallas will run... and Romo can do play action and CB injuries to Tillman means a 70-90% trying to stop top 5 WR Dez not good for Chi.

Weather is looking awful for the Ravens game and I like Romo to have a big game in primetime on Monday night against the Bears on the road with lots of time to prepare. I'm starting Dez Bryant with confidence in that game and on the fence of putting Witten in at my Flex since I have Orange Julius starting at TE. Help me? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429375&hl=woodhead