For the championship. 1/2 pt PPR QB TD's are worth 6 pts

Pick one:

Cutler at Philly

or Kaep vs Atlanta on Monday night

Pick two

Chris Johnson at Jax

Reggie Bush vs Giants

L Bell at Green Bay

dude, At QB I would go Cutler. Kaep has been erratic and Cutler plays in a QB friendly system. He will put up points against a mediocre Philly D.

At RB, the choice is not as clear. CJ has been pretty solid the last 3 weeks and has a great matchup. he's a guy who's hard to keep on the bench. Bell has been ok most of the year and seems to be a better receiver than I thought he'd be. If Rodgers plays, I'd expect the steelers will play from behind and wont run the ball so much. As this is .5 PPR he could be a gold mine if this happens. I am noticing that on average he gets 2-3 more targets per game in games where they lose vs games where they actually win. Not that this means anything much, but in a PPR league it is something to be aware of.

Reggie Bush..... where to begin... hes had a very good season. missed a game due to injury and came back last week and wasnt bad. If his health is good, you need to start him. If they talk about time sharing to ease up on his burden then you may want to consider benching him.

I think you could make a case for all 3 players due to matchups and talent/skill/production, but I'd go for the better pass catchers. That would be Bush and Bell.

but keep an eye on Bush's status and adjust if necessary.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430007

Cutler for sure with the matchup and weapons. Then bush and bell. I don't trust cj