Sign in to follow this  
WhoDat

Shonn Greene...any starter value for 2014

I have been offered a 1.14 2014 rookie pick for Shon Greene RB and my 2.16 rookie pick.... What say you? Give me some input guys ...PLEASE

Im thinking if C2K is absolutely gone for 2014 then Tenn will draft another RB or get one thru free agency.

CJ2k is good as gone - not much depth behind him and Shonn Greene at the moment.

I think he will have plenty of value once CJ departs. No way to tell if the Titans land a guy via free agency though. How can you predict that? Knowshon Moreno could become a Titan by the end of free agency. Who knows?

Totally agree with jocstrap. Shon Greene is nothing special as a RB but if CJ2k is indeed cut, he would be a decent RB2 and no more than that.

I have been offered a 1.14 2014 rookie pick for Shon Greene RB and my 2.16 rookie pick.... What say you? Give me some input guys ...PLEASE

Im thinking if C2K is absolutely gone for 2014 then Tenn will draft another RB or get one thru free agency

i just don't see alot of value from s greene

I think TN will draft a running back and split the carries between whoever they draft and Greene in 2014. He could be a Flex play early as the rookie isn't likely to come in and just take the job outright. My total guess is they will want to draft someone with speed to go along with the horse plow that is Greene and use them in different formations.

I would trade Greene for the 1.14. Tell the guy you want to keep your 2.16 though. If he wants Greene, he will do it. This upcoming draft is DEEP, especially at WR, TE and QB. I would be very comfortable taking one of the WR's at 1.14 and letting him sit on your bench for a year. My guess is, in the top 14 rookie draft picks, you will see two to three RB's in the top 12, at least one TE (but likely two), two QB's, and a LOT of WR's. My initial WR rookie rankings include 8 guys I would love to own. You will get one of them with the 1.14.