Sign in to follow this  
hellothere

Stepping Down

Guys-

Thought about it during the season and a lot afterwards, and I've decided to hang it up in the MFFL. I've really enjoyed playing with and discussing FF with nearly everyone here, it's been a great league for me and my longest running. A special thanks to Moz as being the commish is often thankless, and really more of pain in the arse than is appreciated, and he has kept this thing alive for so long.

I really enjoyed the starting early aspect, as thinking about FF so early and discussing it was great fun, and helpful for other leagues. However, this fun has been nerfed by an individual using this league as his trolling playpen. He has just run wild and his idiocy spills over into nearly everything, trolling is only fun if its the curlies. I can see the general annoyance in other's as well, and its got to the point for me where the league isnt fun because of this as he acts like a child and constantly tries to start petty crap. Its not funny, its obnoxious.

The rest of you guys have been great, and I wish you all the best. If you are ever headed Houston way, shoot me an email and I will buy the first beer and we can talk some football.

hellothere

Hate to see you go NeverThere:) There have been a lot of good years - hopefully several more to come. Good luck in your endeavors! Always remember RB RB RB :first:

Hate to see you go NeverThere:) There have been a lot of good years - hopefully several more to come. Good luck in your endeavors! Always remember RB RB RB :first:

i own that trademark, joc.

cease and desist.

i own that trademark, joc.

cease and desist.

Guys-

Thought about it during the season and a lot afterwards, and I've decided to hang it up in the MFFL. I've really enjoyed playing with and discussing FF with nearly everyone here, it's been a great league for me and my longest running. A special thanks to Moz as being the commish is often thankless, and really more of pain in the arse than is appreciated, and he has kept this thing alive for so long.

I really enjoyed the starting early aspect, as thinking about FF so early and discussing it was great fun, and helpful for other leagues. However, this fun has been nerfed by an individual using this league as his trolling playpen. He has just run wild and his idiocy spills over into nearly everything, trolling is only fun if its the curlies. I can see the general annoyance in other's as well, and its got to the point for me where the league isnt fun because of this as he acts like a child and constantly tries to start petty crap. Its not funny, its obnoxious.

The rest of you guys have been great, and I wish you all the best. If you are ever headed Houston way, shoot me an email and I will buy the first beer and we can talk some football.

hellothere

I guess I didn't see this earlier. Thanks HT and good luck man. While I agree Delay can be really annoying on ocasion he has his moments

I guess I didn't see this earlier. Thanks HT and good luck man. While I agree Delay can be really annoying on ocasion he has his moments

thx!