Sign in to follow this  
jonguess

Which RB would you draft?

My keeper is Peterson. Pick in the 8th slot. When looking at other keepers and who everyone says they are picking, looks like I will have the following choices at RB:

Gio, Martin, or Morris

Or I could take Brees, Dez, Julio, Jimmy Graham.

Let me know what you guys think. If you pick a non RB, go ahead and tell me which RB as I will more than likely go that route.

Thanks for the look!

Isit ppr or no-ppr?

PPR id go Gio/Morris/Martin

non-PPR id go Morris/Gio/Martin

But i'd probably go for Jimmy Graham over all those options, because i think you'd have the same choices in round 2.

What do you plan to do in round 2? because like i said, i think you would still have at least one of those RB options still available. Graham in round 1 and then one of those Rb in round 2 would be a great start.

Thats a good question. I always try to play it as safe as possible in the early rounds, and i think Graham would be a safer pick than Ball, but Ball is probably the last of the workhorse backs that will be available. (and thats assuming he will become a 3-down back. His pass blocking will make or break his career in Denver)

Then you could still get a top WR in round 2. I think i might take a chance on Ball if he's available, but either way looks good:

AP/Ball/Julio

or

AP/Graham/Morris

both are better than AP/Gio/Julio (in my opinion...)

Hard to argue with the way you layed it out. Thanks again. I am going with one those scenarios....Ball or Graham. I agree, better than the Gio option.

Do you have a 2nd round pic cause those RBs might be there 2nd round.

Look 1st pick you be lucky to get top 4 RB that you have. Now your trying to reach for the minefield that is the guy after RB Lynch... safest pic is Brees, then Graham.

Dez is top WR but has had injury history so you can justify a RB if both saints off the board... Julio even more injury history.

Since, you want a RB in non-ppr.

1st pic assuming all players available... 1TE Graham, 2 QB Brees, 3 Dez but you can go a RB think Morris is safest pic but over valued at that spot, Gio then Martin,

So 4 Gio (Trade value is high), 5 Dez, 6 Morris, 7 Martin and 8 Julio not strictly a talent ranking Julio has most worrisome injury history and only Morris has no injury history including Saints.

I like your thinking but I would not sink my 1st round pic on Ball if you feel you want to go all in on the RB Ball express go for it. I'd take him 2nd after assuring basically 2 top guys AP, Graham/Brees/Dez and RB left over.