Sign in to follow this  
LegendoftheFall

trade Lynch/Roddy for Calvin/TRichardson?

Should i offer this? (I have Lynch and Roddy White now)

my QB is Matt Ryan, and i have ZStacy as my #3RB, so this would upgrade my WR from Roddy to Calvin and would only downgrade my starting RB from Lynch to Stacy. also would downgrade my RB3 from Stacy to Richardson. But added benefit is it would make me more matchup-proof when Matt Ryan has a bad game. (Thats also hopefully a selling point to the calvin owner who also has Stafford)

My first thought was to offer Stacy/Roddy for Calvin/TRich, but i doubt he would go for that. He also has Sankey, but i doubt he would go for that either.

Any suggestions?

I think your looking at this wrong. Its Calvin for Lynch and Roddy for TRich. The later in ppr is favor of CJ and close to even regular. As far as TRich for Roddy its very risky. I don't see no magic upgrade but with a passing game that's good don't see how he won't produce.

He ain't trading Calvin without Lynch. Only in a ppr league I'd condone the trade. I'm not excited about either Roddy or TRich but both will get great opportunities and have team to bounce back. I'm really high on Calvin. Who else do you have at WR and RB?

I think you should do a one for one. Unless you really want Calvin and don't want Roddy.

Thanks for the input, i dont think he'll go for Lynch/Calvin strait up but i guess i could ask. B/c he already drafted Calvin over Lynch, so only if he's unhappy how his Rbs turned out (maybe he should be), but i think i'll have to overpay slightly to get Calvin from him.

This is a Non-PPR league fyi.

My team: ( i had good keepers going in, and added Forte in a mid-draft trade. im looking pretty good(barring injury), but cant resist trying to tinker a bit
QBMatt Ryan
RB Lynch, Forte
WR DezBryant, Antonio Brown, Roddy White
Bench: Rivers, ZStacy, MJD, K.Wright, Decker, JordanMatthews, others

His team:
QBStafford
RB: Spiller, Sankey
WR:CalvinJohnson, Fitz, Jordy Nelson
Bench: TRichardson, Wallace, RWayne, others

So if i trade away Lynch, i wouldnt mind getting a serviceable RB3 back in the deal. Adding Calvin to Dez and Brown would be pretty deadly. it comes down to whould i rather have Lynch/Roddy in my lineup with Stacy on the bench, or Stacy/Calvin in the lineup, with whatever RB3 i can find. Maybe its too early to trade away my depth, but Lynch kinda scares me. Then again, having Stacy on the bench, Lynch's mileage doesnt scare me as much.

Did he draft RWayne last of those WR? If he did you can try a Calvin/RWayne for Lynch/Roddy. You straight up rob him.

You have so much depth at RB thought Lynch was your 1 RB that you can do this trade and even gamble on a TRich production wait and see approach. RB Stacy is legit 2 RB I highly recommend to get RB Tre Mason (since, Pead is out for yr likely)... if in ww dump lowest rated guy... not high on Matthews.

If you do this trade you'd have a monster WR corps that would dominate the yr. Your 1-2 WR punch would KO virtually everyone and 3WR flex would clean up the pieces. I'm not high on Roddy at all and if you execute WR CJ trade he is basically useless barring injury might as well unload him.

This is a really great trade and if your looking for good handcuffs RB Tre Mason and RB DMC are solid pickups... you can do smaller trades or get them ww. Or you can package RB MJD if you don't want Oak backfield with WR like Decker and get higher 3RB. RB DMC owner might over pay... this will also free up room to get a throw away 4RB or space to pick up a ww RB.

Thanks again, I guess i'll throw out an offer or 2 and see what he's thinking. So you like Wayne better than Roddy? i think Roddy is due for a bounce back, but he is getting old, as is Wayne i guess. I think i like TRich better than Wayne, just based on the opportunity he will have in that offense.

Was looking for handcuffs for Forte, Lynch, and Stacy, but thought it would be mostly RBBC if any of those go down, so didnt waste any picks on them. Only Mason is on a team, the rest are FA.

I appreciate the input!

Not sure of Forte handcuff. Turbin (unless you trade Lynch), Mason worth having if nobody else is producing. Roddy should bounce back but with 3 WR he will ride your bench might as well secure elite WR corps.

Id do it! Forte/Stacy is a great RB duo and you'd have 3 WR1s... standard league I like this

Waht TxTech8 said. Forte/Stacy is a great starting backfield, and Lynch is poised to regress after such a monster season. With Calvin on your team with Dez and Brown, you may as well clear a place on your mantle for your League trophy right now. I say yea to the trade.