Sign in to follow this  
escapistnever

Trade Vincent Jackson for Matt Ryan?

14 team league with no PPR.

My QB is currently Rivers and I do not have too much confidence in him for the long haul. I have a good recieving core including Dez Bryant, Vincent Jakson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Brandin Cooks. I am also picking up Steve Smith Sr off of waivers. (I have 1st waiver priority)

The dude who has Matt Ryan, also has Payton Manning. His recievers are Pierre Garcon, Mike Evans, and Justin Hunter.

Should I offer him Patterson or cooks instead?

Thanks

You can try it, but I don't think he'll take Jackson for Ryan, probably not Cooks either.

I don't know that I'd give up Patterson for him, though.

Why are you wasting your waiver priority on a WR? Do you have a rolling waiver system, or is it based off of league standings?

Couldn't you use it to pick someone up like Locker? Or is he not available?

Being a 14 team league, there is slim pickings for QB's on the wire. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the "best" available. I suppose I could wait to see if someone drops a decent quarterback. I am first on the Waiver wire because I drafted last in the league. Some dude dropped Steve Smith to hold a spot for Josh Gordon. I am picking him up because Flacco practically force fed him the ball. I am also picking him up to block other teams from improving thier teams.

Can't you package a few WR's together to get a QB?