Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

Brian Quick

Thinking that St. Louis will probably trail and struggle to run @TB and will have to look to take some deep shots to Quick, and Britt, too. Quick is a burner whose biggest criticism coming out of college was a lack of experience despite having all the tools. He's now in his third year. He may now be putting it all together.

I'm starting him over Bowe in a long TD bonus league and over Miller at flex in a .5 PPR league.

• Like 1

No way I would give him a thought with Hill or Davis. Plus, saying they will trail...you're really giving the Bucs' offense more credit than it deserves...

No way I would give him a thought with Hill or Davis. Plus, saying they will trail...you're really giving the Bucs' offense more credit than it deserves...

It's more about the Bucs D. They may struggle to score and I think they will have to look deep to get yards in bunches.

Who is going to get him the ball. He can run deep all day but if they can't get the ball to him what good is that . No way would I trust a young WR playing for a team that has a big QB problem

Steadman Bailey just tweeted he may be playing Sunday.

I'm drinking the koolaid on Quick this season. Maturity and a good situation for him to produce (lots of garbage time).

Not sure if he gets in ahead of Djax this week but I haven't ruled it out.