Sign in to follow this  
bunso1012

Who to drop? What's my best move? Rough start for me...

So unfortunately I'm a Charles and B. Tate owner, and I only have Gerhart (bust) and West as my back ups. Who do I drop to pick up Kniles, if I can.. Ben Tate? I'm definitely putting a bid for Kniles, K. Robinson, D. Brown and B. Pierce (probably in that order).

Also thinking about dropping Pitta or maybe my defense for N. Paul and/or Sammy Watkins, and work on trades afterwards. I can always pick up a Defense later. What do you think? I'm 0-2...

10 Team PPR League

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Andre Johnson
RB: Jamal Charles
RB: DeMarco Murray
TE: Rob Gronkowski
WR/TE: Cordarelle Patterson
DEF: Tampa Bay
K: Dan Bailey

BN: Toby Gerhart
BN: Ben Tate
BN: Terrance West
BN: Kelvin Benjamin
BN: Golden Tate
BN: Dennis Pitta

I drop Tampa Bay first ideally for Kniles first then Watkins then your RBs. I would only drop Pitta for Watkins and maybe Pierce.

Khiry will be ok but in month or so Ingram is back. Donald definitely more intriguing because SD is more committed to run and feel he will get lion shares of carries and shown history of doing well for 5 week starter. As far as Paul feel his value won't last between two top WR and short TE Reed injury he will be back. You have Gronk feel its too big a gamble and Pitta will be same value or more. Bernard is the guy and will be so as long as his healthy so his value is longer.

Look at your 1 month schedule if you can serious plug a guy then do it. Its weird you don't have an IR slot I would complain to league manager feel you need one... nobody wants to drop JCharles.

Feel value of Khiry, Donald is limited for a month but seems you need help now.