Who to get for Brady?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do I drop

• J Matthew
    • C Hyde
    • Blount
    • 49ers DST vs Phi... then KC... Den + bye
    • None

Team 1 down there... I got A Rod so not exactly needing a QB for 9 weeks and already cleared rough patches of schedule. But Brady is great QB who shouldn't be dropped, there is also Palmer + typical garbage 3QBs. Virtually everyone has 2 QBs except me and another team and 1 team got 3 QBs.

Everyone got rookie QB fever at once lmao. I also have 49ers DST not excited about this week and likely need a filler one this week...

I like Blount as a matchup-play, if you have the space. But Hyde has a ton of upside later in the season behind Gore. And while I'm not at all excited about Brady, I suppose you do need someone to play backup. He would do. Normally I would say wait, but apparently there's a legit concern that everyone is taking all the QBs, so go for it.

Thx but I got Bell so feel I need it cause of injury concerns... I don't need a QB till week 9 and likely will not start Brady... his matchups aren't that great so if anyone gambles on him they might get burned...

49erGold you need to part ways with 49er D.. i don't even think its a question honestly