WR R.Cobb/E.Sanders/T.Williams

TE T.Kelce

Flex D.Hester

K Susiham

D/ST Lions

Bench

RB T.West/L.Blount/M.Ingram/R.Mathews

WR B/Hartline/M/Sanu

Nothing of real value on WW, have had a few trade offers. I'd like to trade/upgrade for RB, only offer brought to me so far was:

E.Sanders/M.Ingram for Ben Tate/A.Hawkins or Josh Gordon

the guy who offered it has plenty of RB's. Forte,Lacy,Ellington,Morris, and his offer of Tate is not real exciting, my personal belief is Sanders is valued higher than a rehab back, which the browns backfield could be a 3 headed monster. Leave a link and I will try to help yours too, thanks

You're in great shape once Matthews and Ingram come back, until then it's a little dicey. Hard to say for sure, but I would probably not move Sanders or Cobb in any trade for a RB unless you're really getting the better side. Depending on your record I might even just hold steady and wait it out, or see if he likes Ingram or Matthews well enough to move one for Tate straight up. For him, this could be perceived as turning a lesser RB now into a better RB later, and for you it would keep you from having to start the Chiefs backfield (although I bet it worked well last week!).

Please see mine, thanks!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=438241

Standard 12 player league

QB Kaepernick

RB J.Charles/ K.Davis

WR R.Cobb/E.Sanders/T.Williams

TE T.Kelce

Flex D.Hester

K Susiham

D/ST Lions

Bench

RB T.West/L.Blount/M.Ingram/R.Mathews

WR B/Hartline/M/Sanu

Nothing of real value on WW, have had a few trade offers. I'd like to trade/upgrade for RB, only offer brought to me so far was:

E.Sanders/M.Ingram for Ben Tate/A.Hawkins or Josh Gordon

the guy who offered it has plenty of RB's. Forte,Lacy,Ellington,Morris, and his offer of Tate is not real exciting, my personal belief is Sanders is valued higher than a rehab back, which the browns backfield could be a 3 headed monster. Leave a link and I will try to help yours too, thanks

I would keep what you have