Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Thoughts on Austin Davis?

Is he startable in deep leagues or 2 qb leagues? Seems to have a bit of the Favre/Romo gunslinger mentality. Thoughts?

Watched him vs Philly and thought he looked pretty decent. Of course, Philly has a way of making QB look good. But the ball comes out of his hand well, he seems to have a good sense of the pocket, and they're likely to be trailing more often than not so the ball should be in the air.

he and Quick look like guys who have played together for a long time. Very good coordination between the two.

Who would you rather have the ROW? Davis or Cousins? I feel like it's almost a coin flip at this point, but maybe Cousins gets the edge because he has a little more experience, has a better offense and some more "proven" weapons. I also think Cousin's matchups are more favourable.

Who would you rather have the ROW? Davis or Cousins? I feel like it's almost a coin flip at this point, but maybe Cousins gets the edge because he has a little more experience, has a better offense and some more "proven" weapons. I also think Cousin's matchups are more favourable.

Haven't looked at the schedules, but I would imagine you're right. Cousins gets 2 each vs the bad NFC East defenses while Davis has Seattle, Arizona and San Fran.

Wks 13-16 look decent for both if you play that game.

Davis : Oak, @ Wash, Az, @ NYG

Cousins: @Indy, St Louis, @NYG, Philly

There's also the question if Griffin comes back and Cousins is still the starter by year end as well.

Is he startable in deep leagues or 2 qb leagues? Seems to have a bit of the Favre/Romo gunslinger mentality. Thoughts?

Wow is how I feel about him . Guy is playing really good .