Sign in to follow this  
NYGfan8092

Classy problem -- too many good players, unsure who to start

I keep flip flopping week to week, and this past week I was dead wrong. Had over 100pts on the bench.

Need to start RB, WR, WR, F

Have:

Ellington

L. Miller

McCoy

Antoine Smith

VJax

Maclin

Crabtree

OD Beckham

Steve Smith Sr

Leaning towards VJax as he is getting more comfortable with Glennon, ODB who looks great and Phill's D sucks, Ellington who is a primary target in ARZ, and Miller who is much the same. Just unsure if I should swap SmithSr for anyone, and also maybe Maclin for Miller since GB will probably go up early on Miami and force throws from Tannehill instead of runs by Miller.

Thoughts? Will answer yours.

If I read right, you are sitting McCoy? I know it has been frustrating, but you can't play a rookie off a good game and sit your #1 pick.

Please Mccoy, Ellington, Maclin and Steve Smith (not convinced on VJax yet, but switch him in for Smith if you are).

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=438480

I hear ya, but Miller looks really good in both rushing and receiving, plus being the primary back with Moreno out.

I may change my mind and go with McCoy.

Thanks.

Here is your playbook...

1RB McCoy

2RB Ellington

Occasional flex till Moreno comes back Miller

1WR VJax

2WR Maclin

I do a rotational 3WR player and slightly favor a flex play of the WRs. Not set in stone though. This week your right ODB + Crabtree seem like solid plays. Smith got best of both worlds ff 1WR but gets 2nd CB due to Torrey. Smith over Crabtree not bad play either.

McCoy + Ellington + Maclin + Crabtree/ODB + Smith/ODB... yeah, I like ODB this week but temper expectations 4-6 rec for 50-80 yds no TD.

I'm sitting crabtree until he is used more often and healthy! He has a juicy matchup against the Rams but he will be on my bench until he shows me something. I notice SF does a lot of those jumbo packages and crab is on the bench cleaning his jordan cleats while this happens.

T smith has a nice matchup this week