Sign in to follow this  
kflo

Trade Sims For Patterson?

I am in a Dyansty League and I am pretty deep at running back. So I have a offer on the table I am a Charles Sims owner. The offer I have is trade Charles Sims and my 3rd round pick for next year for Cordarrelle Patterson.

Would you guys do this deal? Which player has the greatest long term upside. I hear Patterson described as a future super star but we all know how valuable running back is. The rest of my roster at the position looks like this.

Forte, Matt CHI RB 135.0 9 $343.87 FA Gray, Jonas NEP RB 9.0 10 $0.00 FA Murray, DeMarco DAL RB 146.0 11 $253.45 FA Murray, Latavius OAK RB 12.0 5 $78.00 FA Randle, Joseph DAL RB 12.0 11 $78.00 FA Robinson, Denard JAC RB

and at WR like this:

Austin, Miles CLE WR 38.0 4 $78.00 FA Gordon, Josh CLE WR (S) - 4 $304.14 FA Holmes, Andre OAK WR 58.5 5 $78.00 FA Robinson, Allen JAC WR 56.0 11 $78.00 2.05 Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Would you guys do the deal. I MIGHT be able to talk him down from a 3rd to a 4th rounder. Part of me is saying take this offer with a counter of a 4th. Part of me is saying see how Sims plays and looks sunday first before doing anything. I am pissed because I really wouldnt have needed to do this deal if I didnt miss out on Bryant from Pittsburgh on the WW last week.

Hold. Of the two players, the value of Sims will become more clear (IMO) more quickly, and you have Sims. I am not a believer in CPat; I've not been impressed.

Thank you FF Geek. I held. More I read about Patterson the more wary I got plus I have to give a pick. Nah I will hold.