Sign in to follow this  
dkaz83

WR Help - pick 2 (WHIR)- Sammy Watkins, Stedman Bailey, Maclin, Martavis Bryant

Real tough call on this one for me guys.

Stedman Bailey

Jeremy Maclin

Martavis Bryant

Sammy Watkins

Pick 2.

I'm learning toward Maclin and Bailey. Maclin will likely be covered by Sherman most of the game but he was a stud for much of the year and you gotta play your studs. Martavis Bryant has been seeing low targets for a few weeks and had a couple drops last week. Sammy Watkins has been getting targeted but nothing down field and just isn't producing (fighting a bit of a hip injury?).

Stedman is a new pickup for me and sounds like he has a nice favorable matchup this week.

What do you all think? Leaning toward Maclin and Stedman but I tell you I'll be crushed if Watkins goes off and has a big week.

Leave a link.

Real tough call on this one for me guys.

Stedman Bailey

Jeremy Maclin

Martavis Bryant

Sammy Watkins

Pick 2.

I'm learning toward Maclin and Bailey. Maclin will likely be covered by Sherman most of the game but he was a stud for much of the year and you gotta play your studs. Martavis Bryant has been seeing low targets for a few weeks and had a couple drops last week. Sammy Watkins has been getting targeted but nothing down field and just isn't producing (fighting a bit of a hip injury?).

Stedman is a new pickup for me and sounds like he has a nice favorable matchup this week.

What do you all think? Leaning toward Maclin and Stedman but I tell you I'll be crushed if Watkins goes off and has a big week.

Leave a link.

Bailey

Maclin