Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Virgine Ledoyen

She's pretty. And with my blondish, fair complexion, I like brunettes.

But if I had to spend more than like 5 minutes with her after we had sex ... Gimme Carry Brownstein instead.

Even just, without the sex ... It's a time thing. Over time ... even no sex, vs. sex and no real connection is a waste of time.

I guess I could hafe sex with Virginie, and crank up some Sleater-Kinney and she would never know I was fantasising about Carry.

Scccratch. @ 1:32

That's what cool people, that know about film editoring and stuff, call a pause... SCRATCH ... Like that, you hafta yell it out.

Brunette: Check

Tight little butt: Check

Artisticly talented: check

Smart: check

Rich amd famous: Ehhh, I can overlook that.

Yeah, I gotta go with Carry Brownstein, or like maybe Kathy Hannah would be more my speed. Seems more like a drink some beers, play some cards kinda girl. but who knows, I have never met any of them.

Back in the day , one of my top 5 all time debut albums, It was like 1995 when I first heard her voice.

She had a very public breakup, and of course, a million men across the world were queing up to date her. And, she has led a very private life, since it all went down.

Was my dream woman, when I was 25.

That's pretty nice. Haunting voice. Chhesey I know but ... My ancestors are Canadian Loyalists.

Prolly like my 3rd cousin or something, but so hot, still. IMO. Just, exactly my type:

It was pretty genius, as a beautiful young woman to release a video, for this huge hit ... and you could not really see how pretty she was. But you could still kinda tell, men are that way, we can kinda tell ... she might be hot. Could also be all cray cray, but I gotta check that shoat out.