Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Looking for a League

I'm looking to join a league with guys that are committed to the fantasy league and will be in it for years to come. Every year I struggle to put together a league of guys. Half of them end up not caring halfway through the season. This past year had a guy trade away all his good players to someone else because he was gonna focus in fanduel.

I've played FF for years and am quite competitive with it. Love playing it. I'm willing to try out a dynasty league (never played in one). Haven't ever done IDP and wouldn't quite understand how to do it. Mostly played in standard and PPR leagues ranging from 8-16 players. Would love it to be somewhere around 10-12 man leagues.

All that being said, I'm open to any type of league as I'm an extremely quick learner. So if it's a league that I haven't played in before such as IDP or dynasty I'm willing to learn and will end up becoming a very good player.

I've got 1 opening in a dynasty league. It's $50 a year and a active league. The details are below. If interested please let me now. Tommy

League Highlights:
Full IDP
Dynasty league
Salary Cap by years instead of dollars
Contracts
Blind Bidding allowance each year
RFA
URFA
Annual rookie draft
Active trading
$50 dues
NFL pick and Survivor Pools
Great Ownership
The team that we are looking to fill is:
Jerry Rice has all of it's rookie picks and #2 pick in this years rookie draft
Full bidding allowance will be available for the coming year

http://www7.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/21527#0

If you are interested please contact me via email recruitingcoop@gmail.com, PM or message board reply.

Thanks,
Tommy

Please check out this league: I promise you that you will enjoy it. I had 100 percent return from last year. It is so popular that I am creating AFC and NFC

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wul8UvBcnh6QtKiBDzg5EJWFpUNrHZx9EZ8W4aLvD84/edit?usp=sharing

This is what Shane P. Hallam said about the league from draft tv

Out of the Box Leagues is the most unique and immersive dynasty fantasy football experience today. The ability to not only draft and own players but to handle day to day operations like stadium upgrades, scouting, and the other intricacies of the NFL is unmatched by any other league that exists today. Having to deal with real issues that coaches. GMs, and owners have to deal with make you feel like you are operating a real NFL team. Players holding out, dealing with agents, marketing your team, and more all become the focus in this new fantasy league. The development of not only fielding a good team of players but how to gain advantages for your team and make real money is a must for any fantasy fanatic.

https://twitter.com/DraftTV

Shane P. Hallam

email me at Centurionsoldier7@yahoo.com if interested