Sign in to follow this  
schmitty34

KEEPER Help - M Bryant, Watkins or Olson

I had my keepers all set until Bryant's suspension. Now that he's out for 4 games (and risky because maybe he can't stop hitting the pipe) I'm not so sure.

I am already keeping Charles and Cobb, and need to pick one more.

We keep based on the round I originally drafted the player, so the decision is as much about expected production as it is about round value.

Olson - 6th round - probably the highest rated guy, but round 6 is a steep price (keep in mind there are 3 keepers per team so a 6th round pick is kind of like a 9th round pick)

Watkins - 9th round - good value, but I like Bryant better if they play the same number of games

Bryant - 12th round - great value but who knows if he'll even play much this year depending on suspensions or losing his job to Wheaton in the first 4 weeks.

Thoughts? Thanks!

I had my keepers all set until Bryant's suspension. Now that he's out for 4 games (and risky because maybe he can't stop hitting the pipe) I'm not so sure.

I am already keeping Charles and Cobb, and need to pick one more.

We keep based on the round I originally drafted the player, so the decision is as much about expected production as it is about round value.

Olson - 6th round - probably the highest rated guy, but round 6 is a steep price (keep in mind there are 3 keepers per team so a 6th round pick is kind of like a 9th round pick)

Watkins - 9th round - good value, but I like Bryant better if they play the same number of games

Bryant - 12th round - great value but who knows if he'll even play much this year depending on suspensions or losing his job to Wheaton in the first 4 weeks.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Watkins . I don't like to hear a coach say that a player has problems like the Steelers coach said to the public about Bryant , there was a article that was on foxsports . I would go Watkins .

I'd keep Bryant at that value. He will be a stud when he gets back on the field. His talent is undeniable and his role as a deep threat will win you weeks this season.

Of course, this is betting he's not josh gordon off the field the next month or so.