Sign in to follow this  
bronc25

Anyone playing 3 and out?

Havn't looked through the 14987 posts,,but don't see any about "3 and out" here. I'm a little upset and need to vent. I have 4 entrys and won 7 out of 12 players. Not happy about that. Lost with aj green,beckham,his qb manning,McCoy(buf) and miller (mia)... I was worried about miller because thought maybe tannehill might throw to landry alot. But the rest? Thought those would be gimmes. I love the game but i hate losing half my guys the 1st week. Am I the only one that plays this game here that talks?

I'm a die hard broncos fan that had the best QB in history,,now? who knows what we have? I do know we have a great Def...So my tip of the week is,,,stay away from charles(rb) and smith(qb) this week.. AND! lets talk 3 and out more. It's good to see the dudes here,running the contest making some big bucks this year. They deserve it. Good luck to all this week

Hey bronc25,

I'm playing. :P It was definitely a rough week for the receivers with 3 out of the top 4 WR picks failing to score 9 points... Green, Bryant and Calvin Johnson and 7 out of the top 10 crashing and burning. On the RB front, Marshawn Lynch made it above the 11 point cutoff thanks to his 2-point conversion. Whew.

Right now with just my QB and RB left, I've got Sam Bradford (vs. DAL) and Jeremy Hill (vs. SD) in for Week 2.

I play, but I don't discuss future picks since...well...yeah.

Now weekly recaps sure.

I went with Odell once Cruz was officially out. While it sucks, I actually switched to him from Cobb...so I'm not too upset.

I had Romo and Lacy also. Both did about what I expected.

Personally... I was wishing a bit more would've used AP and AJ Green

I took manning and thomas,,TWICE! I wasn't worried at all..rofl. Broncos fan for over 40 years,and that was easy top 10 best game I have seen,,maybe top 5 :cheers:

ps,,just read my first post,,guess i was wrong about charles,but i think we still have a pretty good DEF?

AND,WR-Emmanuel Sanders scored over 20 points and you guys' gave him a red X,,hmmm?

AND,WR-Emmanuel Sanders scored over 20 points and you guys' gave him a red X,,hmmm?

I saw this as well...this should be corrected...

I would hope....

This is directed at Mike FF Today. I guess i forgot to hit submit button on one of my pics( week 4) I thought I would be able to pic one of the 2 QB's going monday night but I guess not. My default pic is qb,chiefs, alex smith,and being a diehard Broncos Fan,,well nuff said. The good part is he's already scored over 20. I have never had to us a default pic. So I guess I'm just confirming that I'm ok? DID i get lucky? It was a really bad week for qb's so I will take it !....TIA

Bronc25 - Yeah, you got lucky... Alex Smith to the rescue! It was a bad week for scoring in general and bad work for QBs especially.

I hate it when I have to give default picks to people. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR PICKS IN ON TIME. Deadline to make picks is always Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.

Given we've had such a bloodbath over the first four weeks, I'm thinking about opening another 3 and Out! contest for the second half of the season, beginning in Week 8. Perhaps a single-entry only contest...

Given we've had such a bloodbath over the first four weeks, I'm thinking about opening another 3 and Out! contest for the second half of the season, beginning in Week 8. Perhaps a single-entry only contest...

QB this week was a nightmare. Tyrod came ever so close.

I always do single entry for this tourny. Still got me my RB position!