Sign in to follow this  
Rubie-Doo

B. Sankey or T. Williams

It is a tough choice.

Williams will get the WR1 looks. whether he can take advantage remains to be seen.

as for Sankey, we dont really know what to expect from him. I'd expect RB2 output from him, but there is a wide margin of potential error in that prediction.

he could put up RB3 numbers or RB1 numbers (because the matchup is good)

the problem with him is we dont know if hes the real deal. Do we get the Sankey from last week? or the Sankey from last season?

He was highly regarded last season, but didnt get the playing time. he seems to be getting more playing time. You cant tell from the stats (only 14 carries I think) but my understanding is that the Titans benched all their starters at the end of the third Quarter. so in theory he could have gotten 17 or 18 carries by the end of the game if they didnt sit him.

so the opportunity may be there for him to put up some good numbers. but like I said, we really dont know what we have with him (not yet anyways) so hes a bit more risky, but the upside I think is better if he performs.

my best advice: If you are playing a weaker team that you think shouldnt have a good shot of beating you... go with Williams. hes a bit safer.

If you think you are playing a team that is better than yours and where you need a breakout from someone to win, then start Sankey and take a chance.