Sign in to follow this  
stitchface247

D. Murray & R. Matthews for Ivory & Moncrief ?

I'd take it moncrief is a nice add and when Chris ivory is back 100% he'll be fine and top dog. I own murray and man it's been tough. I am waiting for a good week or two from him then trading away.

Wow! 2014 asking for 1RB in Phi for 1RB in NYJ be a joke... 2015 lol.

What is sweeter walnuts or lettuce lol? Easier question.

If you have a weak WR core maybe and I condone it if AJ or TY Indy WR are your other WR. But here is the scope... Ivory is fools gold. He had 3 soft matchups... looks great but refer to the last time he completed a season... please tell I don't know at least 6 yrs. If your looking for week 3... well you don't even get that. Week 4-7 starter and if your lucky he gets injured mid-season possible playoff RB him.

Demarco also has injury history why hasn't he been a beast RB past 3 yrs... well he been hurt too why I bailed and the weak OL and bad scheme. I want to win now... I target Gore, TJ who aren't as sexy but healthier and in standard Os with chances more than he is getting.

Demarco has more talent and slightly less injury prone but not dependable on that end. With the handcuff well lol... he hasn't finished a healthy yr too Matthews.... yeah its a mess I target healthier options. You are done this week anyways see what happens next week. I target guys I mentioned... see what happens maybe they figure it out Chip is a "genius" lol... well not with clock management and running the football... or trades lol.