Sign in to follow this  
Chuckles3222

Need backup...QB...who to drop?

I'm looking at a loss unless I get a QB for cam Newton this week...but who's the drop?

Carlos Hyde

TJ Yeldon

Martavis Bryant

Other WR's are Odell, amari C, moncrief, cooks

Other RB's are freeman, d. Lewis, L Murray, D Murray...

Or should I just swallow it this week? Thinking of picking up Mariota...thanks and I will help you!!

can you trade some of that nonsense for a QB?

How many people are in your league? Your team is pretty deep. I would probably wait until sunday morning, drop bryant so nobody can pick him up for monday night, and try to pick him up on waivers again if you want him if you didn't want to hold on to mariota.

can you trade some of that nonsense for a QB?

How many people are in your league? Your team is pretty deep. I would probably wait until sunday morning, drop bryant so nobody can pick him up for monday night, and try to pick him up on waivers again if you want him if you didn't want to hold on to mariota. [/quote

Thanks for the idea...I know, teams deep but doesn't feel

Solid to me...any other ideas?

Bryant or Moncrief if you have nfl.com site you can wait after the game and drop Moncrief with a bad game.

Bryant is better later and Moncrief good now.

Bryant or Moncrief if you have nfl.com site you can wait after the game and drop Moncrief with a bad game.

Bryant is better later and Moncrief good now.

Moncrief is a keeper, he has been the best WR in Indy so far and has a real chance of finishing the season that way. Although he is bound to have some bad games he has had none yet which says a lot. Moncrief has more receptions then TY Hilton and has the same amount of receiving TD's as the rest of team combined. Think about that for a second..

Man I just don't see any drops...I can't believe that!!! Should I go no tight end-eifert-or no defense-Houston vs. Indy and drop one of them? This is driving me crazy!!! Thanks for previous help!!!

If you have a good record, 4-0, 3-1, maybe roll the dice with not picking up a QB. Otherwise, I would probably drop Hyde. Outside that first week, he has looked average, and the Niners' offense is awful. I would not drop Bryant until we see how he looks when he comes back. You've waited this long!

If you have a good record, 4-0, 3-1, maybe roll the dice with not picking up a QB. Otherwise, I would probably drop Hyde. Outside that first week, he has looked average, and the Niners' offense is awful. I would not drop Bryant until we see how he looks when he comes back. You've waited this long!

Ha good point! I've thought about dropping Hyde too as that O is terrible, but it's so tough to make that move...I have some trade offers out for Hyde...but that might be the move...I am 2-2 right now so kind of trending downward...thanks for the help!

Don't drop Hyde... Bryant if you need to win now 2-2 or worse record or Moncrief before game or if you can drop him after and got a good record 3-1 or better.

I'm 3-1, 4-0, 4-0 take it for what it's worth dropping Hyde is horrible mistake and picking up a ww QB in return for one week worse move. But drop one of those WRs...

i don't think at 2-2 you can throw the week but I really don't think you should throw hyde. I still think you should drop bryant. He hasn't shown anything and is just now coming off his suspension. I expect him to be rusty this game until he gets up to game speed which could take a few weeks.

Obviously you want to drop Hyde, and if you don't see yourself ever playing him, drop him. That's really what this comes down to. I still think you should try and trade him (and possible d. lewis as a package deal).

Last option. if your defense is houston drop them and pick up something of use or play with no defense this week. They're not very good..

Hyde or Bryant. If you can't trade one of these guys you have to drop one. Sucks but that's the breaks. I can't see you starting either of these guys over the rest of your roster, barring injury or the bye weeks. Just make the cut! I'd cut Hyde out of the 2 b/c I think Bryant has more upside.