Sign in to follow this  
jwiLx

CJ Anderson or Alfred Morris? Start one.

If these dicks wont budge on their trade offers, screw em'. I'll clean their clocks with my WR's and two mediocre RB's. But... I am stuck with Alf at the moment, for this week. I could grab CJ off waivers though.

Help me out bro's

Edit: Im stupid. Denver is on bye. Which is why im not starting their def... carry on.

By any chance is Blount still available in your league? Didn't mention how many team in your league. But looks like Morris would be start this week since anderson is on bye this week. From the words of it, sounds like Hillman will be doing majority of the workload :// Whereas I think Morris still has a better chance of seeing the ball more than CJ. Have you tried Rashad Jennings?

By any chance is Blount still available in your league? Didn't mention how many team in your league. But looks like Morris would be start this week since anderson is on bye this week. From the words of it, sounds like Hillman will be doing majority of the workload :// Whereas I think Morris still has a better chance of seeing the ball more than CJ. Have you tried Rashad Jennings?

Ha! Im an idiot. Im rostering Denver def. I should have known they were on bye...

With that said though; literally 2 minutes ago I received a trade offer for my Moncrief and Morris, for his L. Murray and Blount. Hes a good friend of mine, so I would kind of feel bad taking this trade lol. Maybe ill let him keep Blount.

Exactly what I did lol. I gave him a little Alf Morris pep talk to make him feel better. I told him once DJax returns, defenses will back off the line and respect the pass game again; therefore giving Alf some room.