Sign in to follow this  
schmitty34

Trade Accepted - Dalton + Cobb for ADP

Updated: Trade Accepted...Dalton+Cobb for ADP. Thanks for the thoughts.

I'm looking to trade one of my QBs (Rivers, Dalton, Carr) to a owner that is mediocre at QB but stacked at RB (ADP, Freeman, Gurley, Blount). He expressed interest in Dalton so I'm starting there.

Freeman and Gurley are off the table (keeper league).

With Charles on IR and Morris a bust, by RB situation stinks with just Ingram, Bernard and Cobb (crossing my fingers he comes back and gets carries).

Options:

• I could probably get Blount straight up, but I don't love Blount, although he could be pretty strong the rest of the way.
  • He might be willing to deal ADP for a package of Dalton and a WR - I have Cobb, Marshall, Cooper, Hurns and Watkins

Is Dalton for Blount good swap, or should I try to swing a package for ADP?

Thanks!

Dalton and Watkins or Cobb for ADP seems like a good deal. Only problem is ADP hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire and this is a keeper league. Who would you be keeping?

Dalton and Watkins or Cobb for ADP seems like a good deal. Only problem is ADP hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire and this is a keeper league. Who would you be keeping?

I wouldn't do Dalton for Blount. I would do rivers for Blount as his WR options have dwindled. If you are going to trade Dalton, who has been awesome, I would package a Cobb or Cooper for ADP.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450504

We keep 3, and it's based on where the guy was drafted originally. Probably wouldn't end up keeping ADP cause he'd cost a 1st. Dalton could be a good keeper as an 11th rounder, but I also have Carr as a potential keeper as a 12th rounder and he's looking pretty good.

The owner said he's willing to deal ADP. Was thinking Dalton+Cobb might do it. Cobb has underperformed and so has ADP.

I'd love to offload Watkins to get ADP, but he's only had one good game so I'm assuming that won't do it.

Going to offer Dalton + Cobb for AP.

Hoping Cobb's name value and potential will get things done. Surprisingly, Cobb is my lowest scoring WR except for Watkins who's been hurt all year so unless he starts to light it up, I'm thinking this could be a good trade for me.

I wouldn't do Dalton for Blount. I would do rivers for Blount as his WR options have dwindled. If you are going to trade Dalton, who has been awesome, I would package a Cobb or Cooper for ADP.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450504

This

That's a good trade. You didn't need Dalton. So, it's more like Cobb for AP. Should work out good for you.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450684&do=findComment&comment=5582537

Well, it's only one week, but my trade is looking better than ever.

Too bad it didn't take effect until this week so I lost because Dalton and Cobb were crap. AP and my replacements at QB and WR would have given me an easy win. Hopefully that's a sign of what's to come.