Sign in to follow this  
XDChariots

RB trade help

I'm desperate for a RB1 since I lost dion lewis. Would like to make a trade for Gurley or Ingram (different owners)

My roster:

Carr, Ben

Gore, Gordon, Bell, Blue

A. Brown, D. Thomas, Snead, T.Austin

Reed, Kelce

Willing to part with Thomas and Kelce. Is that 2 for 1 too much? What would you offer to get one of those guys? Obviously Gurley is my first option.

Thanks.

Gurley has been a stud as of late, but Ingram has been extremely consistent. I would ask for Gurley first, but be happy to get Ingram if he goes for that.

If you can get Gurley, go for it. I doubt at this point you could pry Gurley away from his owner no matter what you throw at him. If you could get Ingram for Thomas that also would be a good trade in your favor. I don't think I'd even be opposed to Thomas and Kelce for Ingram, only because you need to make the push for the end and Kelce is just gonna sit on the bench anyways. So, at this point whatever it takes to get more weekly points you gotta do it. If not your just gonna get beat up on the way to the playoffs. Once you move Thomas that really puts you in trouble at WR then.

Just an option, get the RB1. Then trade either Carr or Ben to replenish your WR.

Or, you could wait on Ben to heal. Keep Thomas. So you will have Brown and Thomas. Then package a QB and Kelce for an RB1.

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450684&do=findComment&comment=5582537