Sign in to follow this  
OU1

SiriusXM/Podcasts

Thought It'd be fun to get everyone's thoughts on podcasts and the different shows on Sirius/Xm radio. First, would like to say I really enjoy listening to John Hansen in the afternoon. Can't stand his show with Roddy White in the evenings. Not sure what the thinking is here. Very little information and for the most part it's like listening to coach speak. Jeff Mans is another that I don't mind listening to. I can understand how he can get on peoples' nerves, but the guy is entertaining and will tell you how he sees it. The guys in the morning are good for the most part.

As far as podcasts go, I of course enjoy listening to the Guru John Hansen. CBS guys are decent as well, although lately they are talking way too much about nothing. For a good laugh I enjoy the Pyro Podcast. The guys are really entertaining. Not sure if they know much more than I do about football, but they are very entertaining. The best podcast by far is Fantasy FB Weekly with Paul Charchian. They keep the information coming without the fluff.

Anyway, just thought it'd be fun to get different opinions and get some other ideas on good podcasts and shows.

Chris Liss might be the most annoying host I have ever heard. I don't think there is a player in the NFL who he doesn't think sucks or is just terrible. The guy with him seems to be afraid to disagree with him or have his own thoughts on players.