Sign in to follow this  
ree10

Trade Corey Coleman and 3rd rd pick for BMarsh and 9th rd pick?

First in points but in sixth place in a 14 team PPR keeper league. I was offered this trade:

I trade: Corey Coleman, 3rd round pick, 12th round pick

I receive: Brandon Marshall, 7th round pick, 9th round pick

Lineup:

QB - Brady, Rivers

RB - David Johnson (keeper), McCoy, Martin, Lewis, Char West

WR - Dez, Fitz, Sanders, Coleman

TE - Eifert, Pitta

K - Tucker

DST - Chiefs

I also made a trade earlier in the year that got me a 1st round pick, so I have 2 1st rounders next year and feel this gives me the flexibility to trade a 3rd rd pick. Honestly also sick of the inconsistent play of Sanders, which is why I'm considering the move. Guy willing to trade Marshall is out of the playoff hunt and is stockpiling picks and wants Coleman for his keeper potential.

Thoughts? I'll answer yours.

I'd keep the third and Coleman. How many players can you keep? Coleman will be a solid WR next season, and most likely down the stretch this season. I don't see a lot of production wih Marshall next season. If you're first in points you're obviously doing something right but have gotten shitty matchups, work toward building a solid frachise next year. That's my opinion

Thanks. We can keep 1 player, for me that's David Johnson which makes Coleman expendable.

I'd keep the third and Coleman. How many players can you keep? Coleman will be a solid WR next season, and most likely down the stretch this season. I don't see a lot of production wih Marshall next season. If you're first in points you're obviously doing something right but have gotten shitty matchups, work toward building a solid frachise next year. That's my opinion

I think a 3rd is too high to give. I would offer a 5th and ask for their 8th.

If they don't budge on their deal I would pass. Fitzpatrick has been inconsistant and they might go to the rook by years end.