Sign in to follow this  
papsblue

Standard Scoring Ertz/Landry/Crabtree/Smallwood

Sooooooo.... I started Eric Ebron at TE and am full of remorse.

My lineup is below, standard scoring with 3 point bonus for 100yds.

QB - Kirk Cousins @ DAL

WR - Larry Fitzgerald @ ATL

WR - Michael Crabtree v. CAR

RB - David Johnson @ ATL

RB - Jay Ajayi v. SF

TE - Eric Ebron v. MIN

W/R/T - Jarvis Landry v. SF

My full roster is in my signature.

Crabtree is on a nightmare trend. Landry is "meh" for fantasy. Ertz has gotten the same number of looks as any starting WR from Wentz going against GB. (Realisitically I don't know why I talked myself out of starting him as TE.. then I wouldn't have this dilemma)

Do I swap Landry for Ertz in that flex spot?

Do I bench Crabtree and push Landry up to WR to put Ertz in flex?

Or does Smallwood get the flex spot even though Sproles is back?

Thanks for your help... struggling to hold on to a playoff spot. Had first place for one week, then lost 3 in a row, trying not to make it 4!

I think you have the right line up already.

• Like 1

I like Ertz or Smallwood this week over Landry, we could see more history from Ajayi and Parker is coming on. It is also clear Landry hasn't been healthy all year and they probably won't need him against the niners.

I like Ertz or Smallwood this week over Landry, we could see more history from Ajayi and Parker is coming on. It is also clear Landry hasn't been healthy all year and they probably won't need him against the niners.

Yea, this is kind of what's bugging me too. Although now I have to play Crabtree by ear too and I definitely like Landry over Boyd so it looks like injury kind of made up my mind for me this morning.

The more I think about it, I think the more I like Smallwood too... my only concern is Sproles playing again and no one really knowing what is going on in the PHI backfield.

I benched Landry last week and he got a TD, so the superstitious Dolphin's fan in me wants to keep him there too.

It's going to be difficult to find someone to put in the WR spot if Crabtree is a no go this afternoon though.

Fantasy football - ugh