Sign in to follow this  
Carruth

6th Pick tonight-standard league

what do you think, standard 10 team league. Our QB's get six points so someone always picks Rogers and/or Brady early but here are my top six in this order:

1. Johnson
  2. Bell
  3. Brown
  4. Jones
  5. OBJ
  6. D. Freeman

I'm not sold on McCoy for some reason. Am I wrong? Any advice?

Thanks

I want that go to RB on every team. I would definitely go with Freeman or Gordon. I would take Evans or Julio over OBJ if you did go WR. If he's there in the second, pick up Zek. A Gordon/Freeman and Zek line up for the playoff run will be tough to beat... then WR WR/RB WR after that.

I want that go to RB on every team. I would definitely go with Freeman or Gordon. I would take Evans or Julio over OBJ if you did go WR. If he's there in the second, pick up Zek. A Gordon/Freeman and Zek line up for the playoff run will be tough to beat... then WR WR/RB WR after that.

no way. freeman already had one concussion this year and Gordon isn't a difference maker.

honestly I would take gronk 6th. Followed by rodgers (if QBs score a lot he is a god).

Evans is a solid pick here as well...

Both Evans and M Gordon should be on that list.

Ended up that the draft order changed and I had the 4th pick. Somehow L. Bell fell to me with Rogers and Brady going early. So I took him and got DeMarco Murray, Michael Thomas, Russell Wilson, Greg Oleson, Gostowski, and Seattle. Then Tyreek Hill and Deandre Hopkins for my 3 WR's. DaVante Parker and Sammy Watkins as back-up WR's. And. B Powell and Doug Martin as back-up RB's.

Feel pretty good about it.

Good team, good job.

Thanks, for the most part, everything just fell into place. Bell, then Thomas and then D. Murray. Then filled some holes with QB and TE and Def and Kicker and the rest fell into place. But we shall see.